MiSight User Group ANZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome - the aims of this forum - all new users please read.

Go down

Welcome - the aims of this forum - all new users please read. Empty Welcome - the aims of this forum - all new users please read.

Post by Admin Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:50 pm

Greetings

Welcome to the MiSight User Group (MUG!!) forum.  The aims of this discussion group include:

• sharing experiences in managing patients with MiSight
  • sharing information about myopia and myopia control generally
  • providing updates on the product and service as we develop MiSight in the local and global markets

I am sure we can all gain a lot from each other and it's important that we treat this forum as a place to learn, educate and support fellow optometrists in the management of progressive myopia.

It is of course fine to talk about other myopia control strategies and treatments although I would ask that the forum doesn't become a "how to do orthokeratology" or similar discussion. It should mainly be about the prescribing of MiSight.

Any discussion group is only effective if people contribute so please, please try to get into the habit of sharing experiences and asking questions here.

Finally, if you have any optometrist colleagues who wish to join this group, please ask them to contact me: jtanner@au.coopervision.com

Regards

Joe Tanner

Admin
Admin

https://misight-user-group.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum